Partnerships and Sponsorships
We invite you to partner with the Holocaust and Human Rights Center of Maine on an exciting new project called Vision 2020.
Vision 2020 is designed to celebrate the role of Black and Brown heroes in Maine. Our purpose is to produce a visual arts exhibit and educational programs for Maine students highlighting the contributions of black and brown people in Maine historically and today.
Vision 2020 started with a group of committed community members, working with the Holocaust Human Right Center of Maine. And we want people across Maine to join us in this important work.
http://fairchanceproject.com/campaigns/statement-in-solidarity-with-comrade-hugo-pinell Would you like to join us as a community partner in this work?
parcourir ce site Community Partner
- Public recognition as a community partner
- Listing in online promotional materials for the exhibit and on the HHRC Vision 2020 webpage
- Listing on signage for the actual exhibit
- Listing in press releases
- No funding required
- Commit to publicizing the public call for heroes in your newsletter, email list and/or on social media
- Commit to publicizing the exhibit
- Must be a nonprofit or governmental organization